We’re finalists for 2 awards at Colchester Business Awards 2014November 14th, 2014 by Dan Woodruff
Latest posts by Dan Woodruff (see all)
- How you could save £226,436 just by maxing out your ISAs - February 21, 2017
- 5 ways to guarantee retirement insecurity - November 24, 2016
- Pension withdrawals – 12 crucial considerations - November 2, 2016
We are pleased to announce that Woodruff Financial Planning has been selected as finalists for 2 awards at this year’s Colchester Business Awards 2014.
We have been selected as finalists in the following categories:
- Small Business of the Year
- Excellent Customer Service
Clearly, it is an achievement to be in the final, and this adds to our success at the Colchester Business Awards in 2013 when we won the Growing Business category.
The awards dinner takes place on Friday 5th of December at Charter Hall, Colchester. We’ll let you know how we get on!
- Colchester Business awards 2013 – Growing Business – winner
- Essex Countywide Business awards 2013 – Small business – finalist